Date:
29.8.09
Time: 8/29/2009 11:42:00 PM
New blogskin!!! This blogskin is cool. And awesome :D I love food <3
SAY HELLO TO GLUTTONY PEOPLE!!
Now that prelims are over, I have a lot of free time on my hands. So I'm back to this awfully dead blog :D After prelims, I feel like I haven't been doing anything productive. Like, I'm supposed to do something productive (e.g. study) but I'm not doing it because prelims
just ended. Well I suppose this happens when there's too much last minute mugging just before the exam. I filled every spare minute with mugging that, I'm horrified to say, it became a
habit to mug. NOOOO. My life shouldn't be this way. Thankfully, with the help of fellow ex-muggers, we countered it with movies and shopping. Haha. In a span of less than 4 days, I've watched 5 movies, been to orchard cineleisure for 2 consecutive days, and went out to play every single day. How awesome is that :D
&I'm lost. And feeling this sense of loss and emptiness. Which is weird. Because I never thought I would feel so empty without you. I always took you for granted, and that you would be there, ready to talk to me, when I wanted to find you. You were like the constant in my life, so constant that I forgot how to treasure you. Sometimes I neglect you and sometimes I just don't feel like talking when I'm moody. But you never complained, and I suppose you bore with everything. And I thank you for all of that. This time, when you went off without really telling me, I felt so lost when I wanted to talk to you and you weren't there.
You my friend, pleasepleaseplease come back soon.